Happy everyday


 That's my motto for life, it might not happen but at least I try to be! This cropped t-shirt is my absolute favorite lately, it is the softest material and it looks so good. I jumped onto the snap button pants and I love it, I want more of them!

I'm trying to get back onto writing outfit posts, but to be honest I prefer to write my travel posts and my style diaries! Let me know if you like this one.

'Ser feliz todos los días', ¡ese es mi motto! Puede que no pase, pero por lo menos lo intento. Esta camiseta cropped es mi favorita últimamente, es súper suavecita y el corte se ve muy bien! Tenía que probar la tendencia de los pantalones con botones a los lados, ¡y me encanta! Definitivamente quiero más así.

Estoy tratando de volver a escribir posts de pintas, pero siendo totalmente honesta prefiero hacer los posts de viajes y style diaries. ¡Cuéntenme si les gusta este!

T-shirt: SheIn // Pants: SheIn // Shoes: Zara // Sunnies: Dolce & Gabbana // Bag: Zara



Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook Until next time loves!
Signature

1 comment

  1. Thanks for this article, it’s giving a lot of information about Fashion. I learned a lot about it. Thanks for helping me with this article. Skull Design T Shirt for sale in USA

    ReplyDelete