Style Diary: Paris

Outfits and details from my amazing trip to Paris!

Skirt: Zara Similar // Top: Zara Similar // Booties: Primark Similar // Bag: Zara Similar // Sunnies: Vogue Eye Wear

Jeans: Seven Seven Similar // Top: Zara  // Coat: Seven Seven // Booties: Bershka // Bag: Michael Kors Similar // Earrings: Daniela Salcedo Similar

Jeans: Bershka Similar // Shirt: Bar III // Cardigan: Forever21 // Flats: Zara // Bag: Michael Kors // Sunnies: Seven Seven // Choker: Zara // Earrings: Tous

Skirt: Zara // Top: BAAI // Jacket: Bershka // Shoes: GEF // Bag: Zara // Fishnets: Tall // Sunnies: Vogue

Blouse: Basement // Leather top: Forever21 // Jeans: Primark // Booties: Primark // Bag: Zara // Sunnies: Vogue

Jeans: Bershka // Top: Zara // Coat: Seven Seven // Shoes: Gucci // Bag: Zara // Sunnies: Vogue
There you have it! All my outfits and the ways I combined the pieces I took with me to this trip.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook Until next time loves!
Signature

No comments