Travel with me: London in December

daniela del toro danidelt oxford england

If you've been following me for a long time you will know that London is my favourite city in the world, so when a trip to London sprung unexpectedly I said yes immediatly! This was my first time going to London in December and I have to say that it was the best time to go! All the lights and Christmas decor made everything extra special.

travel with me london  travel with me london

I also managed to take a few day trips and got to see more of England like Oxford and Windsor. It was great to see Oxford University and all its history and architecture, and Windsor castle was definitely a dream for the little girl in me!

travel with me london

But I must say that my favourite part is always just to walk the busy streets and people watch while enjoying the amazing cultural medley that you find in London. My must see museum is definitely the Victoria & Albert museum, it has amazing exhibits, beautiful interiors and it's free!

This time I stayed on the corner of Earl's Court and Cromwell and I could not have been happier! I could walk from my flat all the way to Harrods any day wothout trouble! My flat was next to lots of restaurants and pubs, which made it perfect to eat out after a long day of walking.

travel with me london umbrella

You know I can't stay away from London so my next trip to this wonderful city will be really soon! If you want to see more of my previous journeys to London click here.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram.
Until next time loves!

---------------------------------------------------------

Si me sigues desde hace rato sabrás que mi ciudad favorita en el mundo es Londres, así que cuando surgió la oportunidad de ir de repente yo no iba a decir que no! Esta fue mi primera vez yendo en Diciembre y la verdad fue espectacular! Todas las luces y decoración navideña volvieron a la ciudad en un cuento de hadas.

Mi parte favorita siempre es caminar las calles ocupadas y ver a la cantidad de gente diferente que se mueve por la ciudad.

Esta vez me quedé en un flat (apartamento) en la esquina de Earls Court y Cromwell, fue perfecto! Podía caminar del flat a Harrods cómodamente y estaba al lado de muchos restaurantes y pubs (una especie de bar + restaurante, clásicos británicos).

Saben que intento ir a Londres cada vez que puedo así que mi próximo viaje a esta ciudad especial será más pronto de lo que se imaginan! Si quieren ver más de mis viajes anteriores a esta ciudad entren aquí.

No olviden seguirme en Instagram.
Hasta la próxima mis amores!


Signature

No comments