Street Style with Heels



Sorry for the lighting in these pictures, but the sun was setting and it was hard to get the shots before it went dark. I love street style accounts, the outfits just seem so carefree and easy so I decided to try my own. Ripped jeans always give a more laid back vibe and I paired them with this plain white shirt to make it more casual, but I had to add these heels because I am just completely in love with them! They are just so pretty!
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Julio
Jeans: Zara
Heels: Steve Madden
Bag: Keneth Cole Reaction

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook! 
Signature Daniela Del Toro

5 comments

  1. nice and simple, great :)

    http://www.morefashion4u.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! I really love your jeans and your heels!

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, I am loving those heels and necklace.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super chic! I love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete